Sunday, June 28, 2020

My Faith Is a Cherished Family Tradition

Interesting conversation with my father yesterday - - his mother's name (my dear Lola) is Exaltacion. Her sisters (I've only met two) are called Rosario, Encarnacion, and Adelaida. It dawned on me that my great grandparents were pious Catholics to name their children after known Catholic beliefs (exaltation, rosary, incarnation, adelaide/nobility). They have a brother named Basiliso.

I find joy in knowing my family has a long generation of love for the Catholic faith. This I cherish as we celebrate the feast of Saints Peter and Paul - men who handed down faith and tradition to us which they received from no other than Jesus himself.

I pray for your family traditions, that they stand the test of time. May the Holy Family inspire all of us in our journey to God.

#LoveInTheTimeOfCorona #CatholicGentleman #FamilyIsAGift #lestweforget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feast of Our Lady of Hope

 On a cold winter night 17th January 1871, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in Pontmain, France. Even though there were adults present, it w...