Wednesday, April 29, 2020

120 km run in 30 days to Raise Funds for Poor Filipino Families

Hello! I've committed to go back to running and do it for a cause. I'm raising money to help send food packages and basic necessities to less fortunate families in the Philippines during this pandemic. Funds raised would be donated to ANCOP Philippines (Answering the Cry of the Poor).

I am running 120k in 30 days. If you know me, you'd be aware this is a huge challenge for me. Your donation could help others live the fight for another day. Please visit my JustGiving page for my full story, information about ANCOP, and details on how to donate.

Big thank you to all of you for helping me finish this race!

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/120kmin30days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feast of Our Lady of Hope

 On a cold winter night 17th January 1871, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in Pontmain, France. Even though there were adults present, it w...